Thursday 17 December 2009

PHD Virtual - breaking into banking!

Thought i'd share a interesting news feed I found on the PHD Virtual website on a recent success story for the PHD guys http://www.phdvirtual.com/company/press-releases/142-esxpress-ramatically-reduces-seattle-financial-groups-vmware-recovery-time

You may have read my review on esXpress 3.6 back in August, my opinion on them is they are certainly focussed in on resolving general backup pains and problem areas and are certainly serious about backup technology and methodology. If you get time over the festive period I seriously encourage you to have a look at the fully usable product demo.

This customer success story certainly shows that their products are capable of providing enterprise level backup and holding there own on large scale backup demands, look out and expect to see more great product developments in 2010 in the core esXpress product set and additionally I myself wish them continued success in 2010.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]