Monday 28 December 2009

Goodbye 2009...hello 2010!

Well what a year, and what a turbulent ride 2009 has been for anyone based within the Technology sector with job cuts and threats, diminishing sale and revenue for our beloved vendors/resellers (meaning less free lunches at VMworld) and general doom and gloom whatever which way you lookwith the increased prices of all important things such as Laptops, Storage, Ipods and...I mean I mean...bare essentials such as food and drink and clothes.

I feel after a rough ride I have come out moderately ok and had a successfull year, I started this blog in January and really felt it wouldn't go anywhere, I've tried blogs before and to be honest had problems writing suitable content that would grab good audience let alone bring sensible comments to blog posts (as in someone not offering to enlarge one's gentalia or claim a lottery win in Lagos.)


2009 has certainly been an interesting year, I have acheived the following and hope to strive to improve upon this in 2010;

So onto 2010 and some general New Years resolutions for me on the blog;

So I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy prosperous New Year and keep posted on the blog as your presence and comments are gladly appreciated.


Daniel


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]