Sunday 22 February 2009

VMworld Cannes

Hi all,

I am fortunately (for me not you your probably reading this at work in the week) off to Vmworld in Cannes this week to obtain the latest roadmaps on VMware tech and partner tech, and top up on all things Virtual. I missed last years VMworld but this will be my Third VMworld event which I have attended.

After i've fended off the various vendors who will no doubt be ringing me the Friday I get back I am hoping to feedback with some down to earth news and views on what is being touted in any public announcements by the vendors, what new up and coming tech is going to arrive with ESX 4.0 or vSphere (Who knows might not be that now), new tech arriving in the Cloud arena from VMware and do some quality networking with people sharing the same pain as me on various areas of virtualisation projects and intiatives. If I get time might even do some live blogging during the week...

If your going down I hope to see you and touchbase, will be good to put a name to a face.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]